Monday, April 02, 2007

u know how i've been telling that my hair is dam long and is like going to cover my ears la...so wen danny called me to go cut hair i was like ok wad time its like now or never coz i'm a lazy bum la haha. so left to cut my hair at 4.30 u only finished at 5.30pm like wth rite wen i told my mum that i went to cut my hair for one hour she's like u grow bush izzt lol thats not the best part la its that the guy who cut my hair was the guy who cut like sit for varun la wen i saw him i was like sure die la and true enough my hair was like some cock la lucky i manged to do some shit to my hair and atleast make it look some wad of a hair style hiaz.....

guess wad im doing now...i have like 4 friends over at my house playing ps2 and thier like only going back in the morining 5.30am insane ar but wad to do my friends going to army soon so we kinda enjoying life with him till he's 'gone in' any guys gtg now i'll put up the pics later from cage so till then tata guys

Can't wait for the LTA to call me and tell me that i can go do my driving test wooo!