Saturday, April 07, 2007

What's Up?! its like mother long since i really blogged la coz its really been a buzy week la going out till late in the night and playing soccer like mad and really mean mad coz on wed i went to play soccer with balan, sunder, jpraskash and siva's cousin.met them quite early around 11 plus and played till 4pm then we went to do & me for lunch.After lunch all of us left for over homes since prakash had nthing to do so he followed me to the busstop and just who i saw at the busstop yes serena! and as u all know the rest is history...ahahhah...that same night ar i went to job with me buddies danny and bird my jogging kaies lol

The Cage on thusday was cazy coz we had like only 12 ppl who came and we nomarlly play 5v5 so it was abit weid since we were playing 4v4 but it was dam fun la i have to say the whole day was filled with super passing....crazy tricks..insane style and shots wah i never knew i could play like that.Created 5 super chances and even manged to score one goal which was not bad la...end of the day we went to parkway to eat and play pool and And there is something I have to say. I will miss Bryan's nonsense once he goes for NS.

Mark ( talking to Shawn ) : "So I guess I will meetyou in Heaven?"
Short pause
Bryan : "Erm, I don't think he is going there."

hahahaha....So I guess it's going to be less fun once the JC lads go into NS

Today was good friday so most of my friends were free so we catched a the movie called SHOOTER..the movie was quite cool if u were thinking of watching it go and watch it it was dam fun..met up with balan they all and played soccer below my block before the police came like fcuk la nvm after that we went to mac and lapac its like 4am now and i am dam tired man so i guess i will be going to bed now toddles everyone
tata~