Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Godfather is back from a super duper day out with my buddies.My Morning was a the worst i had in a long time coz my dad nice give me money to go buy clothes la but wen i wanted to ask him extra money to kinda payback my friend he blow up and started saying crap la wah then he took all the money in my wallet so i was like left with only $10 which i hid in my wallet.Met Mark, Nigel, Danny and Daniel guo Below my place i was like dam broke la but lucky my aunt my aunt gave me some cash la if not i sure die wan la but nvm that back to the story..My friends and I took 36 and u know something we had like no idea where we were going but all we wanted to do was watch Wild Hogs,lucky we called and checked everything..And guess wad wen we went there we saw the people that me and my friends wanted to see for like kinda long time it was the ARMY BOYS FROM MPFC hahha its been like almost a month since we last saw them and the best thing is that we were all going to watch the same movie and after that we went to have our dinner at kfc then caught the bus back to parkway then went to play pool for like an hour plus coz we were waiting for Najip and u know wad we Nearly fought with some xialan fuckers outside MacDonald's at Parkway cause they were very very xialan.Lucky Danny, Nigel and Mark controlled their temper la coz their like some small CCBs and hitting them is lowering my own morale la .But they really Deserve to get walloped la.We met up with Najip at mac cafe hang out till like 10pm then left home la since then till now been talking to love~ ahaha Dam tired already la gtg catch some shut eye if not sue die la 2morrow playing soccer with the Mpfc dudes at like 9am which is like abt 5+ hours from now la nvm i shall stop blogging and leave u with some pics that we guys took through out the day and dun mind the HOT TAMIL GIRL"S PHOTO AR SHES JUST DAM HOT LA OK SO I SHALL PUT FOR FUN HAHAHAH OK ENJOY GUYS!!!











TATA~
Shankie